Sunday, August 9, 2009

15 days!


So my bouncing-off-the-walls excitement has kind of dulled now. I'm really looking forward to going, but I think my brain feels like it's been deceived and is waiting to decide if excitement is truly the appropriate emotional response.

I've been exercising like it's my job in preparation for this little adventure, because let me tell you -- I have plans: Cheese, wine, chocolate, olive oil, more cheese, and a little more chocolate...

Oh, and more cheese...

I'm trying to give myself a head start with tons of cardio, yoga, and pilates... Le sigh.

And OHMAHGOSH, I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE CROISSANTS! MAN! Watch out, Europe. I'm about to roll through there like... like... like you ain't even seen nobody eva roll through there!

Oh, France! I love you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment