Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Week of Positive Thinking

I didn't want to put a limit on this, but I figured if I didn't I'd end up giving up in about an hour.

So yes! Here we go. I need a kick in the butt in life right now, so I'm going to try to go one week without actively thinking negatively. That't not to say that something won't go wrong, but instead of lamenting my misfortune, I'll try to put a positive twist on everything.

My day so far: I ate too many cookies, I keep remembering I'm working all day Saturday, my hair is annoying me, and my jeans are too tight.

I'm annoyed with today. Can I start tomorrow?

But, on the flip side, I've been published 7 times in the past 6 days on AssociatedContent! That's great because I'm getting paid to write (even though it's just for pennies)... finally!

Okay, no more down-time. The rest of this day is gonna be great because I'm gonna buy a smoothie with a $1.00 off coupon, and we're going to a friend's house later.

Let's go!




1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on Positive Thinking . It should be very much helpfull.

    Thanks,
    Karim - Positive thinking

    ReplyDelete