Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

I guess today was technically the first day of my project this year. I haven't done anything new except get sick (hey, first cold of 2010, YEAH!), but I'm ready for some new stuff and will welcome any changes or opportunity that come my way.

Oh and here's something new: apparently my butt is so big it actually RIPPED my pants. No seriously, I bought brand new yoga pants (you know, the kind that are supposed to stretch), wore them for a total of a few hours and have discovered a hole in the seam that strategically lines the middle of my ass. Love it.

On a similar note, one thing I need most this year is a kick in the butt. I know I'm young, but I think people my age (myself included) overestimate the amount of time we have to establish ourselves in this life. I'm not talking about setting goals you don't think you can keep for yourself, but setting your focus and tirelessly working towards it NOW so you don't end up doing later and longer in life.

I just feel like time is about to start whipping past me faster than I can keep track of it, and I don't want 20 years to pass me by without having done anything of any consequence to speak of.

For now this 100 Things Project is a fun thing, but I hope something will come from it. I'm not even sure what yet.

Thing #1: Buy and read The Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment